- Real estate networking events offer investors a great opportunity to expand their knowledge of the industry and meet potential contacts at the same time.
- Not all real estate events are created equal, but the best ones are well worth the price of admission.
- If you are serious about scaling your real estate investing business, these events will give you the best insight on how to do so.
As the real estate industry continues to grow, real estate meetup events continue to thrive in popularity. The positives of investing in houses are too beneficial for us to not get together and share our thoughts. It’s worth noting, however, that the exponential growth in popularity real estate networking events have experienced in recent years isn’t without a caveat: there are too many to choose from.
Today’s investors are busy and attending every real estate event just isn’t possible. Fortunately investors don’t have to — so long as they pick and choose their real estate networking events wisely. Not all events are created equal. Some are more technical and valuable to investors than others. That said, it’s actually in your best interest to plan ahead and identify the events that will give you the most “bang” for your “buck.”
Real Estate Networking Events You Can’t Afford To Miss
With this year’s Ignite taking place in about two weeks, there’s still time to attend one of the best real estate networking events in 2017. Held at the Rio Las Vegas Hotel on December 1–3, Ignite promises to live up to its name. At the event, attendees will have every opportunity to ignite their passion for real estate all over again. With more educational sessions to choose from, real estate agents will be able to customize their own schedule and tailor it to the needs of their respective companies. Sessions will cover an array of tops, not the least of which include:
- Probate investing
- Capital management
- Building a passive income portfolio
- Asset protection
- Getting financing for your next deal
- Building a strong online business presence
- Finding an investment property
- Scaling your business
- Dealing in short sales